- The next doll club meeting is: Tuesday March 3rd (9:30 to 4:30) at Heritage Acres bring your project and lunch and spend the day (or part of the day) working and interacting with your fellow doll enthusiasts
- The "business" part of the meeting will take place during lunch (from noon to 1pm)
- At the March meeting we will reveal our dolls for "Under the Sea" challenge.
- Show and Tell dolls welcome at every meeting (visit the "Cloth-a-Dollic Gallery" section to see the wonderful creations)
- The next Sawyer's day is Wednesday February 26 (10 to 4pm) $5 per person, all members welcome to come out and bring your projects to work on
Meeting Notes for Feb 2020:
- Thea is taking over the library (books to be kept at Heritage Acres)
- Mary took notes for the meeting (Teresa will be the backup)
- Sheila will report on the Victoria Quilter's Spring Show (dates and challenge)
- Michele wil update the History of the club (with help from members)
- Discussion on how to welcome new members better
- Round robin doll club pin discussed, Lynn volunteered to coordinate
That is all for now, see you and the UNDER THE SEA challenge dolls on March 3rd.