New event: 2020 CANCELLED
Charlie Patricolo is coming back: March 29-30 2020April 5-6 ( week before Easter)
- The time is almost upon us,
- Check your emails for updates from Michele
- Charlie Petrocolo has confirmed her dates for our class, Designing the Doll.
The majority of members chose the DESIGN YOUR OWN DOLL workshop details as follows: There would not be pre-work and it would be 4 days.
Please bring your money for the class to the February 4th meeting ($200) to give to Charles.
Victoria Quilt Show ( CANCELLED)
- The theme is City of Gardens
- The Cloth-a-dollics will have a table displaying our creations
- The challenge (due in June) is in collaboration with the quilters and is called "Shiny Things"
- See more information on our "Notes" tab
Natural Connections Art Show (CANCELLED)
- A group of seven artists will have their creations on show for sale
- Maria will have art dolls and cushions
- In addition, there is a collage artist, a potter, paper artist, watercolour painter, and a polymer clay artist
- Times are 10am to 7pm
Would you like to see more dolls from us? Here is your chance:
Event: Go Figure III
Dates: October 10-21 (Wed through Sunday)
Opening Reception: Saturday, Oct 13, 1pm to 3pm (refreshments provided, meet the artists)
Where: Coast Collective Art Centre, Wale Road Colwood ( beside Holiday Inn Express, same parking lot as Lee Valley)